We want you to love your Detroit Muscle items but understand that sometimes items need to be returned for various reasons (wrong size, color, etc.). We accept returns of non-sale items within 15 days of your purchase if the item is in original condition with tags still attached. Please note that ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON SALE ITEMS, COFFEE and SOAP. Items purchased on sale or using a discount code are not eligible for returns.
Please email us for a Return Authorization Number at:
Please include your order number in the subject line or attach a copy of your invoice or packing slip.
Buyer is responsible for shipping cost and all returns will be shipped to:
Detroit Muscle USA, LLC.
5225 S Saginaw Rd.
Flint, Mi. 48507
As soon as your item is received we will issue you a code for the value of your original item to be used for store credit. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs on returns. We will make every effort to accommodate exchanges.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON SALE ITEMS (meaning no returns or exchanges)!! Due to the high volume of orders we get during a sale we are not be able to alter or cancel any orders after they have been placed. All items ending in $0.99 are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Discounts CAN NOT be applied to previously placed orders!
All of our prices are in US dollars.
Muscle Car Monday Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open to persons who are 18 years and older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Detroit Muscle USA, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Detroit Muscle USA as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 1, 2018 and ending October 31st at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time. All online entries must be received by October 31st at 11:59:59 pm Eastern Time.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a photo of a muscle/classic/vintage car or truck owned by the entrant in the comments section of any Muscle Car Monday Facebook post during the campaign time period. Entry must be submitted by 11:59 am Eastern time the day following the post to be eligible. Entrants must also be able/willing to share at least two (2) additional photos/videos of their vehicle as well as a description/story relating to their history with the vehicle in order to receive the prizes. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Detroit Muscle USA. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Detroit Muscle USA.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Detroit Muscle T-shirt of their choice valued at $25.00 and photos of their vehicle and accompanying description/story will be featured on Detroit Muscle Facebook page, Instagram and/or Twitter. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Detroit Muscle USA. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Detroit Muscle USA’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Detroit Muscle USA to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Detroit Muscle. Winner will be notified by Facebook message within one (1) day following selection of Winner. Detroit Muscle shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT DETROIT MUSCLE USA‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Detroit Muscle USA, anyone acting on behalf of Detroit Muscle USA, and Detroit Muscle USA’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Detroit Muscle USA. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Detroit Muscle USA from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Detroit Muscle USA may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Detroit Muscle USA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Detroit Muscle USA’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Detroit Muscle USA may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Detroit Muscle USA. Detroit Muscle USA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Detroit Muscle USA has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Detroit Muscle USA reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Detroit Muscle USA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND Michigan, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: email@example.com. Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2018 at 11:59:59 pm.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Detroit Muscle USA, Detroit, MI.
- The Campaign hosted by Detroit Muscle USA is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.